How do I remember to change toothbrush?
Did you know that it is recommended to change toothbrush 4 times a year? Here are some simple rules to help you remember to change your toothbrush often enough.
Changing toothbrush often enough is easy to forget, and many of us think that they are changing it more often than they actually do.
Here are some simple rules to help you remember:
- Replace your toothbrush every season: Winter, spring, summer and autumn
- Change your toothbrush before going on holiday, to ensure a fresh start on your trip (summer holiday, Christmas holiday, eastern holiday etc.)
- Change toothbrush every time you buy a new toothpaste
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- It’s recommended to change your toothbrush 4 times a year
- You should change your toothbrush when you have had a contagious didease (flu, cold etc.)