Jordan 21 day challenge!
A healthy habit worth smiling over!
Are you also struggling with actually using your interdental products? You know that you should do it, they stand in your bathroom cabinet waiting for you, but you only really use them a couple of days before going to the dentist? We know the struggle! Therefore, we would like to help you by inviting you to the Jordan 21 day challenge!
So why 21 days? Because research shows that it takes 21 days for you to create a new and healthy habit! Your time to start flossing begins now!
Join us online at #Jordan21Challenge and let us help motivate you to create a healthy habit worth smiling over! Your teeth and gums (and dentist!) will thank you!
So where do you start? Does the dental floss shelf feel like a djungle? We are here to help! Our interdental products come in many different forms to suit your individual needs. Choose the one that fits you!
One of our flosser tools is your best friend if you’re looking for the easiest way to floss! One excuse less to skip it!
- 3-in-1 Flosser is our bestseller with three functions in one: flosser, tongue cleaner and toothpick
- Easy Clean Flosser has a long handle to make cleaning easier, also at the back of the mouth
- Easy Reach Flosser is Y-shaped for easier reach
Do you think that flossing hurts? Our dental sticks have the softest bristles for a gentle and convienient way to remove food and plaque.
- Expert Clean Between Sticks with an angled handle for superior reach & control. 2 sizes.
- Clean Between Sticks – designed to glide easily between teeth. 2 sizes.
Are you more of a traditional flosser? The classic dental floss with a cord on a roll is for you! Jordan offers different types depending on your teeth.
- Easy Slide Floss for small tooth spaces
- Everyday Floss for the easiest clean
- Expand Floss for medium tooth spaces
- Whitening Floss for an additional whitening effect
- Brush Between Refillable Interdental Brush comes with an ergonomic angled handle and refillable heads. 4 heads.
See you at #Jordan21Challenge online!
You might want to read
Yellowing teeth: Myths and causes
Teeth discolouration is something we all have to deal with at some point in our life. There are several reasons that cause the yellowing of…Read more
How much toothpaste should kids use?
Jordan's step toothbrushes come with a toothpaste guide, but how much toothpaste should children use at what age? Here's a guide for every stage of…Read more
Mouth sores or aphtha? Here's what to do
Stress and having a cold are only two possible reasons for mouth sores. What to do if the discomfort occurs? Here's some good advice.Read more